Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what riding stuff have you asked Santa for?
Mine is a reflective long sleeve shirt for summer riding. My summer jacket is good up to 95 or so after that I use a long sleeve shirt like the road side workers use, ANSI approved. I might look for new pads for my helmet as they getting worn & helmet is getting a little loose. Could be my head is just shrinking. :rolleyes:
Am getting my son a new helmet & my wife is getting him a gift certificate to the same motorcycle shop.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Just purchased electric heated socks to replace heated insoles. My heated insoles are made for shoe size from 11 to 14 I believe. For the smaller sizes one trims of of the toe end where there is no heat element. I wear size 14 and sugar diabetic so my toes need the heat the most but that is the none heated part of the insoles. Would be great if I wore a size 11 shoe I suppose. The heated insoles helped lots but I hope the socks do even better.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
So what riding stuff have you asked Santa for?
Mine is a reflective long sleeve shirt for summer riding. My summer jacket is good up to 95 or so after that I use a long sleeve shirt like the road side workers use, ANSI approved. I might look for new pads for my helmet as they getting worn & helmet is getting a little loose. Could be my head is just shrinking. :rolleyes:
Am getting my son a new helmet & my wife is getting him a gift certificate to the same motorcycle shop.
Chill-Its 6665 Evaporative Cooling Vest - Amazon.com

Try an evaporative cooling vest. They're amazing. Brings your core temp down a lot. I can do 105 F comfortably with it on. I rode out your way in September in 112 F, and although warm, it wasn't horrible. Had my summer jacket on over it even. When the the vest is dry, it provides a little warmth for cold mornings.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
An Airhawk pad would be nice. I've been using a home made one for years, but I'd like to get a proper seat pad.

And a throttle clamp. I do 350 mile days and could sure use it from time to time.

Oh and peace on earth and goodwill towards your fellow man. Happy holidays everyone!

·
Premium Member
647 Posts
A first gear Kilimanjaro day-glo jacket - Santa came this week as I was getting cold.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I love my Kilimanjaro - had it for years! Santa's treating you right, Jeff. ;)

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
A new car with heated seats and a heated steering wheel too.........

·
Registered
153 Posts
Sad to say there is nothing on my scooter Christmas list this year. I got everything last year Top case, radio with wired remote, antenna, MP3 player and bigger handlebar grips. All the stuff was installed before Christmas due to the time it was going to take me to get everything on and working. My wife just wrapped all the empty boxes needless to say she wasn't all that pleased about that. I purchase a small boat a couple of months ago, my wife said nothing could be bought for the boat for Christmas but if I did get anything it would be wrapped and put under the tree. My Christmas list this year includes anchor, paddle, trickle charger, wider tires for the trailer and etc. Used to have all that boat stuff until I sold the last boat with all the things included. This is boat number 7 and I did not expect to buy number 7 after I sold number 6. Of well could be a number 8 in the future you never know.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Dear Santa, I've been a good man, done my homework and ride my Burgman smoothly, I haven't knock off the gas in green lights and I've filtered through heavy traffic at a speed I was able to stop, pretty please Santa:

- Dainese Wave G2 Back Protector, for my Dainese AirFrame Jacket
- Dainese New Air Drake summer pants
- RAM Mounts RAM Composite Short Double Socket Arm for 1in. Ball Bases RAP-B-201U-A
- RAM Mount Universal X-Grip Cell Phone Holder with 1-Inch Ball
- 2 MotorcycleLarry Burgman 400 reservoir covers

thank you Santa!

·
Registered
108 Posts
I see some good Christmas lists , I have most of what I want on my burgman so what I want for Christmas is plenty of good rideing weather for 2014 ! Merry Christmas !

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
A new car with heated seats and a heated steering wheel too.........
I didn't know I needed a heated steering wheel until I got one. Didn't know I needed heated and cooled seats until I got them.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
This is boat number 7 and I did not expect to buy number 7 after I sold number 6. Of well could be a number 8 in the future you never know.
Wow, 7 boats! Is it true what they say about the two best days of owning a boat?

For those who haven't heard the old joke... What are the two best days of owning a boat? The day you buy it and the day you sell it. I've heard it applied to airplanes as well.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Got an early christmas gift this year

An Olympia AST2 Jacket with ranger 3 pant.

Got the jacket at discounted price + $$ off from the store + $$ back + free shipping

from me to me with my better wish. :)

·
Registered
341 Posts
Bigger grips. I did 200+ miles on my 400 a couple of weeks back. Now, I know why you guys have the Kuyakyn (or whatever they're called).

Trainman -thanks!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Dear santa, I'd like a new helmet!
I' know, I' know, I have four helmets, but not is my fault if I've got the spirit of the collector!

·
Registered
2,810 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Warmer weather.:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts