Administrator
23,315 Posts
I think its a wolf in sheeps clothing.

That is not a Burgman 650 engine. Or it has Nitrous

Reactions: SemBurg

·
Premium Member
18,858 Posts
Easy what's going in is A BIG MISTAKE, changing fronm the planetary gear to chain (and it's maintenance ) Is like moving your girlfriend in with your wife ! huge increase in work and worry, reduced "benefits"!

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
changing fronm the planetary gear to chain (and it's maintenance )
Let's not go there. :rolleyes: :)
---------------------------------
Is this a simple conversion or a custom rear?
That is not a Burgman 650 engine
I believe that it's (mainly) T-Max, 530 or 560. That swing arm 'extension' piece has me foxed. Chain sprocket is retained by same five bolt set-up as T-max pulley.
They do chain conversions for the Kymco AK550 as well. The Sym TL508 comes with a chain as standard.
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Hood

Edit - added

I'll wager that it stops pretty well too.o_O
Tire Wheel Crankset Bicycle tire Automotive lighting

·
Premium Member
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think its a wolf in sheeps clothing.

That is not a Burgman 650 engine. Or it has Nitrous
Thats what I was thinking, where's the CVT, what's the engine, a tough job to package it all neatly inside the Burgman wrapper. I want to know more. I messaged him, it's for sale.

·
Premium Member
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Found this add...Interesting

1) FRONT BRAKING SYSTEM 6BISTONS AND TRANSMITTER FROM HAYABUSA, 300MM MARGARITA DISCS, OHLINS SPRINGS IN THE BOTTLES, AND TMAX 530 WHEELS. ALL NEW, 2) PISO SCISSORS TMAX 530.SCISSORS REBELS +10CM .TMAX WHEELS530 WIDENED 6 INTZES,TMAX SUSPENSION REPAIRED AND TOUGHER. AND FRENETIC DISC NG MARGARITA WITH TMAX BRAKES 3) CHAIN TRANSMISSION 4)EXHAUST ALL-BODY YOSHIMURA 5) LED LIGHT, HANDLES, ORACLES, GELATINA ERMAX ALL CHANGED. 6) MECHANICAL MOTORS, KENTROFOROS 272S,ROIKI,COMPRESSION 13,LARGER BODIES,COMPOSITES AND DISCS NEW,TURNS 9500,EJECTED 62 HORSES RODA ON THE DYNAMOMETER TEAM GABRIEL WHERE THE MOTOR WAS MADE.FROM THE REPAIR I MADE 4000 KILOMETERS.ALSO ALL NEW ENGINE BASES,WATER PUMP,THERMOSTAT,REFRIGERATOR CAP,ALL GENUINE 7)SASMAN, MADE CAP WITH 2 SCREWS SO THAT IT NEVER BREAKS DOWN, IMANDA NEW, AND ALL ROULEMAN NEW, THE REPAIR WAS DONE 400 KILOMETERS AGO, 8) EVERYTHING IS ELECTROSTATIC PAINT WITH NICKEL SCREWS PANTOU,PAINT 900E.PELLA 250E,THE MOTORBIKE COST 15000E LUCKY WHOEVER TAKES IT.

·
Administrator
23,315 Posts
I did measure my old 1980 Honda GL1100i and with some mending and bending of Tupperware I could have made my 2003's fit. The cylinder heads would fit just under the foot boards but the Intake tubes would poke thru a little

1 - 9 of 9 Posts