Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2012 and 2006 B-400. Can anyone tell me what model year Isuzu headrest has the proper bar spacing to accommodate the stock seat? On ebay all I see are the headrest that will fit a 650, about 7 inch spacing but none for the 400's. I did what I feel was a through search on the site but could not find the information. If it has been already posted I apologize.

·
Premium Member
14,258 Posts
If I remember correctly, to make the backrest fit the 400 you have to make a double bend in the arms to narrow the spacing. You can't just bend them straight back like you can for the 650. I think Bearcat has bent some to fit the 400 but I may be wrong about that.

·
Registered
677 Posts
If I remember correctly, to make the backrest fit the 400 you have to make a double bend in the arms to narrow the spacing. You can't just bend them straight back like you can for the 650. I think Bearcat has bent some to fit the 400 but I may be wrong about that.
Yes, yes, and yes. But he's out of stock right now, due to Isuzu overharvesting (those silly things don't grow back!)

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
How much are these headrests worth? I have a set of Isuzu seats from an Amigo I was going to fit into my old P'UP but never did. They have those headrests that are cut out. The P'UP seat is a bench but has the same size headrests but solid. If they are valuable enough I might sell them. I need funds for my Burg, still have 3 more payments and some parts I want to get.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I bought a used one for $15 a year ago. I bent it and painted it with fabric paint. I'm no longer using it, I made one with the butt rest.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Has anyone found other headrest that fit the 650's seat?

The Isuzus were never popular in Europe.
Isuzu wasn't real popular here{USA} either and is now gone. I know older Toyota trucks had very similarly sized headrests with twin rod support but they were all solid{as far as I know}. A lot of European cars used those open style headrests but the spacing of the rods is wider. I know VW had them and I think some other German brands did too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts