Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As many of you know I just got back from Iraq and now Im back at Nellis AFB. Im a civilian contractor for the Predator UAV. I wanted to share an article that was done on our operations.
*Disclaimer* I can not confirm or deny any part of the articles information.
-Bryan

http://www.reviewjournal.com/lvrj_home/ ... 35929.html

Enjoy!

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Hey Thanks for the read Bryan . I found it extremely intersesting. With one of past hobbies (passions) being RC aircraft, I've allways watched this subject with great interest. Can you tell us what you do for the Predator? Mechanic, on site pilot or support crew? DESIGNER? That thing is so cool!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Thanks for being part of helping to take that man down.

I'm part Iraqi myself, my father being from Basra and a whole lot of family is over there.

One day I'll be able to visit my "other" homeland.

·
Registered
276 Posts
What was I doing in Iraq? Newspaper article

Greengoose
Congrats on being part of a team that puts together and puts to good use such a machine. No surprise that with this sort of background you know that the Burgman is the top choice for ground transport.

Regards

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
allwalk said:
Hey Thanks for the read Bryan . I found it extremely intersesting. With one of past hobbies (passions) being RC aircraft, I've allways watched this subject with great interest. Can you tell us what you do for the Predator? Mechanic, on site pilot or support crew? DESIGNER? That thing is so cool!
The company I work for makes the Satellite link onboard the Predator that allows us to fly it via satellite. I also support the associated equipment that completes this remote package capability. Im a Maytag repair man. Just sit and wait for it to break.
-Bryan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts