Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you wont this site to be for Burgman style scooters i think you should have all models listed as you do with 400 & 650 message boxes.

Unless USA do see 125/150/250 type scooters, but even so you should allow for all models.

:eek:

Regadrs Greg ........

·
Premium Member
2,857 Posts
If you wont this site to be for Burgman style scooters i think you should have all models listed as you do with 400 & 650 message boxes.
Thanks for the input. I will open up a section for those. (I think Im correct.) The U.S. does not carry those models. Look for the new addition.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Burgman 200

Admin:

Well it was a long time waiting, but the US has the 200 now. So maybe set up a message box for this model? This will make it easier for all to see all the threads for this model now.

HW

·
Registered
252 Posts
How long has the US had the 200 model? I was just in a Suzuki dealership this week and saw a 200 there. Not a tiny scooter by any means and looked quite nice. If my plans were only to do local rides, that would be the bike for me.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
How long has the US had the 200 model? I was just in a Suzuki dealership this week and saw a 200 there. Not a tiny scooter by any means and looked quite nice. If my plans were only to do local rides, that would be the bike for me.
The 200 has been in the USA since April 2014, approximately.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Admin:

Well it was a long time waiting, but the US has the 200 now. So maybe set up a message box for this model? This will make it easier for all to see all the threads for this model now.

HW
There is a forum for Burgmans 399cc and below. I suggest using that one for now.

So far as starting a new forum for just the 200... I don't see much conversation concerning the 200, not enough owners on the board yet. And the 200 is the only sub 400 model we have in the USA, so the 399- board should suffice.

But sure, what the heck, why not.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
I wonder how many people will buy the Burg 200. It looks nice but is rather expensive for the category it fits into. There are many scoots of similar size that cost $1000+ less{and that is not counting the Chinese stuff}. There are also a few other scoots that are a bit bigger but not much more, the Honda Forza for instance. I know I would either go slightly smaller and save some cash or spend just a bit more and get bigger.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts