Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may be a simple question, but I am trying to order brake pads and there are numerous AN650 model types. I cannot see in my owners manual where the various types are explained, and could not find searching the Burgman forum. Mine is a 2007, not executive.

·
Premium Member
2,798 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,289 Posts
For my fronts I went OEM vs. EBC, which is what I see most folks post.
The pads were:
59100-21860
59100-21870

I also ordered replacement pins and the plugs for 'em.
59145-21E10
59146-21E10

In addition to those I replaced the discs/rotors this time around as well since mine were marginal/usable but I was getting a squeal even with a good pads on 'em. I had replaced the pads a while back when I first got the squealing. They helped but were back to squealing at about 1/3-1/2 way through the new pads, so I just did 'em all. Ended up doing the rear the same way for much of the same reason. I now get the occasional hum but that's really it.

·
Super Moderator
2,289 Posts
One other note.
If you're doing the complete job, including rotors, it's not a terrible idea to do your shock oil at the same time.
It really didn't take that much extra time since I had the wheel and brakes off anyway.
and..I ordered my pads and pins from cheapcycle parts. I got the rotors elsewhere and did use aftermarket vs. OEM.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts