Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sorry but I can't get Google to translate this page... http://www.rapidbike.it/
It seems to be a "hot chip" I think, someone please help.... I'm dying to know if there is a real performance mod out there. :)

this is the best translation I could get: RAPiD BIKE LITE (standard system)

For general user サブコン

As for this way, injection (the fuel oil consumption) maximum + 20% * smallest - 10%, advanced angle (ignition timing) maximum + / - the standard which can be adjusted in the range of 2 times it is the software. Of course, detailed adjustment is possible accelerator opening, according to rpm.
When you use, the private harness kit of car classification and the module unit where the basic data of model is installed become necessary. In most case, you can obtain 10分の performance with this system.

Codice Veicolo Anno Iniezione Anticipo Limit. giri Scheda Tecnica Prezzo
(iva escl.)
KRB1028 SUZUKI BURGMAN 650 dal 2002 x 350,00
KRB2072 SUZUKI BURGMAN 650 dal 2002 x x 450,00

If I'm getting this, we can see a 10% gain in performance with this, I'm sure maybe a sport exhaust will probably be in order as well. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
207 Posts
How about this translation of their info page:

Dimension Sport, from the 1991 European leader in the field of the electronics applied to the motors, offers produced and services innovated to you in a position to satisfying the requirements of the operating ones and of get passionate you of chiptuning on industrial cars, motion and vehicles. Module RAPID BIKE is an additional telephone exchange that allows to vary the advance payment and the injection of a motorcycle. The logon to the telephone exchange originates them of the motion happens through connectors originates them to all advantage of a simple and fast installation. The wiring, moreover, is supplied of an appropriate escape for the connection of the additional PC telephone exchange through a cable of logon USB. In little second ones, connecting the telephone exchange to the PC it is possible to unload the maps and to modify them with the professional software, until obtaining the maximum from the own motion. The modifications to the drainage and the filter of the air therefore are always favoured from the best distribution and the best mapping. Beyond possessing technical characteristics that render it an instrument to the vanguard, Rapid Bike possesses one only particularitity in its kind: the modularity. The additional telephone exchange is in fact the same one for every type of motion, comes, later on, personalized upon request of the customer completed with the specific wiring for the motion on which it will come installed. Simple: one telephone exchange, some wirings... MANY VARIOUS APPLICATIONS! Modularity not only for the preparatore/rivenditore, but also for the final customer. Once acquired, the additional module could simply be adapted to successive the motion acquiring a new dedicated wiring and modernizing the inner settaggio: Your Rapid Bike will be of new ready in order accompanying to you in every your new adventure. SOFTWARE RAPID BIKE the professional software Rapid Bike, taking advantage of to the maximum the potentialities of the additional telephone exchange, allows to optimize the own motion on all the arc of distribution (and until 1000 turns in more for the applications that support the management of the limiter), to effectively favour the modifications brought to drainages and filters, to modernize inner firmware for eventual upgrade of development. If to work on the maps you it seems difficult, and you want to comprise to 100%, before going up on your motorcycle, it turns out to you of your mapping, the Software Rapid Bike previews a DIAGRAM of the carried out modifications, always visualized in Association of Bologna to flank of your job. In this way it is possible to verify the fluidity and the modularity, of the mapping avoiding therefore disagreeable disadvantages. Once the modifications carried out all, must simply send the new maps to the Rapid Bike for having immediately one motion to the TOP!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Now what could be clearer than that? It obviously uses a map to turn your motorcycle into a telephone.

Buzz

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
I disagree with Buzz, I think it's a program that lets you change your telephone while out mapping exchanges on your bike :D

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
This reads like typical PR hype. I doubt that any of the performance gains could effectuate real mapping under which you could estimate. In fact, the rider mapping is of the greatest diligence if seen at all. Nevertheless. Mapping origins to the escape mode via telephone exchanges possessed technical characteristis of an electronic stability.

Got it?

·
Registered
307 Posts
Being extremely fluent in 10 languages and casually speaking about 8 more..................

This translates as............HUH???????????? :lol:

Bill

·
Registered
316 Posts
I actually speak/read Italian, but I don't have time to read the article now. When I get a sec, I will do my best to translate. I have to go to work now.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Ken, your's is as bad as the first one.

Buzz

·
Registered
207 Posts
Bump! Has anyone done a decent enough translation to figure out exactly what this product is yet?

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Having read what's available thus far, & speaking/reading a little Italian, here's my interpretation:

It appears to be either a chip for the PCM or, more likely, an interface that plugs into your laptop (USB port) & the PCM & allows air/fuel table, timing, & possibly tranny shift point programming by the user. Coupled with exhaust & intake mods, it looks like you can increase power output, both hp & torque approx 10%, possibly more. At this point I can't tell for certain how great the gains are or how they are quantifying those gains. It also appears to allow the removal or raising of the rev limiter to turn as much as 1K rpm more than the factory setting.

My Mom speaks way better Italian than I do & I've asked her to interpret it for me, but it's going to take some time to get her to read through it & help me make clear sense of it. All the while of course catching the lecture that I need to learn more about my heritage & I need to practice, blah, blah, blah. With Italian mothers, a price must be paid.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts