Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
As far as the "IT" bike/scooter I don't look at it that way. For me it has always taken three bikes to fulfill my riding wants, a big road bike, a midsized dual sport bike, and a off road bike, now that I own a Burgman it will take four to get the job done. At 68 I do see myself making some bikes changes as I'm riding much less, the dirt bike will go first then probably the big road bike. I would most likely keep the KLR 650 and the Burgman 650, these two would get the job done at this time in my life. Five years ago I wouldn't have even considered a Burgman, but like I said a 68 it has proven to be a joy to ride and it does now have a place in my stable. I think the Burgman is here to stay, it just fits in much better then I thought it would. If we had the Honda Integra here in the U.S. I might make a change, but until then, the Burgman fill the gap. For most of us these things are just toys and we all know about adults and their toys.

John

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.