Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Can anyone explain and put into words the feeling you get when riding your Burgman. IT'S about the ease of riding and being able to enjoy your surroundings. I've owned approx. 55 bikes from a homely Honda S-90 all the way up to the GL1800 Goldwings (I've owned 6 of them) I recently bought a 67 Honda Dream like the one I had back in 68 that I rode to Mexico when I was 16. Talk about blowing your mind, when you do the math for comparison of the GL1800, that bike is 6 times the displacement of the 1967 305 Dream that was a very nice hi-way bike back in the day and much smoother than the 305 Super Hawk or 305 Scrambler. The Dream had a single carb and the pistons were on a 360 degree crankshaft while the Super Hawk and Scrambler were both dual carbed with a 180 degree crankshaft (that difference was what made the Dream so much more smoother than the other 305's plus it had that enclosed chain which helped keep the maintenance down a little) (I had the add-on windshield, crash bars, Bates white saddlebags and a Honda line luggage rack). And now I've owned 5 Burgman 650's and I keep coming back for more after a slight hiatus. So, if YOU can put it into words, please express yourself and the feeling I speak of...BTW, I guess you can tell I'm a cycle-holic and my name is Tom (one of my X's made the comment that if they cut my head open, little motorcycles and Corvettes would fall out and cover the floor)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.