Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was reading that BurgmanUSA is only able to continue this fine forum
thru contributions from we afficianados of Burgmans.

What is the average contribution, and how ofter does the average
member contribute?

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
Mike , Burgmanusa is owned and operated by Greengoose . With some proding from some of the membership who have benefitted from the information collected on this site , Greengoose decided to accept donations that were offered to him. In NO way did he ask for these donations. He was paying and supporting this site out of his own pocket. It is not mandatory to give or contribute and there has never been dollar amounts spoken. If you like what you see and feel strongly about this forum then by all means contribute. Donate what you want as little or as much. There is no set amount and I'm sure Greengoose is very gratefull for what ever is donated. It just helps to insure that all Burgman owners and others have a place to ask questions and seek help.

This is a great place in my opinion.

Regards
Allan :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:D Well, I personally get a lot out of this forum and don't
even own a maxiscoot yet. Just gleen info from all who
contribute info and humor for all parts of the globe. I for
one will help GREENGOOSE so this site can continue.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Mike,
Within about 3 months I believe you'll be a Burgman owner. Because of this forum I received a lot of good info and knew I'd have a place to turn for help, if I purchased a Burgman. Although I wanted a 650, I realized a 400 would be sufficient for my needs and got one the 27th of Dec 04. There have been 4 days I haven't riden the Burgman to work since and I live in the Seattle area.

I wanted this site to be successful and realized that the more support it got the more likely it would stay. There is no site of this quality that I've seen for support of a specific product. There are so many talented people here and more are joining everyday. I hope enough of us donate enough where Greengoose has to give up his regular job because he is making so much money running the site. (Don't get your hopes of "G." It ain't going to happen.) I personally did not donate that much, but I'm looking at this as a magazine subscription that I will renew each year. What's a Consumer Report subscription cost? This is worth more than that.

My thoughts.
Steve
58 degrees F today. Road was dry, traffic was light and cruz'n was good.

·
Premium Member
515 Posts
Mike said:
I was reading that BurgmanUSA is only able to continue this fine forum
thru contributions from we afficianados of Burgmans.

What is the average contribution, and how ofter does the average
member contribute?
Let's see, a movie costs about $12 for 2 hours = $6 hour for entertainment.

Take the number of hours you spend on this site/year and multiply times $6.

2 hours/week = 104 hours/year * $6 = $624 -- That sounds about right !!

Kidding ! Only Kidding !!

Send what you want/can and G will be happy. If everyone tossed in a couple of bucks, it would sure make his life easier.

Ride safe

·
Registered
88 Posts
i want to contribute also, but after filling in the info 3 times and it kicking it back i think i am going to have to email you and send a check,it's well worth it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts