Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
108 Posts
Mr. Rains ... I was a longterm subscriber to Motorcycle Cruiser magazine. I would be interested in having a gander at your "Zine" magazine. Could you provide me with further information please?
Uncle Fester ... Good point! Some of my favorite articles in Motorcycle Cruiser magazine were those that dealt with mods, upgrades, and maintenance. I also loved comparison articles where they would examine all given "cruisers" within a "cc" range (like those under 800cc...those between 800-1200cc...and those above 1200cc) to determine the all-around best in class. Something like that would be fun in the scooter realm as well albeit the higher the "cc" range the fewer scooters there would be competing. Just food for thought.....

· Premium Member
108 Posts
That said, I would still love to get some Burgman rider stories. If you're interested, send me an email and let's talk.

Howard
Howard...I have plans in the works for attending the upcoming "Ozark Escape" May 5-7 in Eureka Springs, Arkansas. I could possibly send you a plethora of pictures from the event as well as a writeup. Have you had anyone else say they are going to the event or offer coverage of it? If not send me an email.....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts