Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
884 Posts
You check out my website thescooterzine.com for additional information as well as a sample digital issue. If you check out my Facebook page or Instagram you can see plenty of photos from the magazine as well as article title and summaries from every issue.
In a nutshell The Scooter 'Zine is aimed at the North American scooter rider. It is subscription based and with this next issue, I start our 5th year of publication. Available in print and digital versions. $20/year for digital and $25/yr for print.

This is all done out of a spare bedroom in my house. I am too small, yet, for manufacturers to send me bikes to test. The bike comparisons we do are of the ones we currently own. I would love to do those "cruiser shootouts" but I don't have one of each. The magazine is more "hobby" than "business." Oh, I have a business license and tax ID etc, but I have yet to see a profit. I just love doing it.

Thanks for checking out the magazine,
Howard
Howard,
Thanks for doing what you do. I enjoy following you on Facebook and the communications we have shared.

Doug

· Premium Member
884 Posts
I have the Skywave emblem that I plan to put on my B650. I think that's a better name.

Howard
I have the Skywave emblem as well. I bought mine from China on Ebay, thinking it's a good name too, but I just can't part with my beloved Burgman emblem. I love everything about my Burgman 650.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts