Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Premium Member
9,801 Posts
they used to be some crappy tools in there, now theys some latex items an a few spare bills just in case

· Registered
2,662 Posts
Oh, inventory of B200 OEM toolkit.
<walks to garage, checks>
1 cheap two-way (phillips/flat-blade) screwdriver.
1 bent 3/16" rod in a wide unequal "u" shape; I seem to recall it's a tool to adjust the rear suspension. (That 3/16" is probably some exact measurement in millimeters.)
1 open-end wrench (10mm/12mm), of poor finish.

It seems to me that there was once a cheap pair of pliers in there as well, but I'm not sure of that.

· Premium Member
2,462 Posts
I don't know about the 200 scoots, but I think my (formerly owned) 650s also -- i.e., in addition to what's mentioned above -- came with a thin-wall longish sparkplug socket (useful, but not top quality).

Reactions: Dave_J

· Registered
2014 Burgman 400
1,201 Posts
Looking in Ron Ayer site ronayers.com: Online Shopping Motorsports Parts , it shows basically the same toolkit for all years after 2015. The only/maybe must have is the shock preload #11.

BTW/PSA, when looking for Burgman 200/UH200L5 + year model parts at Ron Ayers, they are listed with motorcycles, not scooters.
So, Oem Suzuki Parts - Motorcycle - Year - Model (UH200L*). Also noted they don't list a 2018 model, but fairly sure that parts are similar to 2017/2019 models.

Font Parallel Auto part Rectangle Drawing

· Registered
1,714 Posts
actually the 2 double sided open wrenches were very useful. even now theyre used. 8mm 10mm 14mm 17mm ? the pliers are trash. spark plug socket and extension...pita.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts