Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I may have already posted this, but I will do it again anyway.

I picked up my 400 last month. Have only had a few good days so far to ride, but it sure put the fever in me. I spend hours on my puter looking at a map and thinking where I will ride to this summer.

:) Although I am a newbie, I certainly feel comfortable on this bike.

I live in Central Indiana. If there others that may see this that are somewhat close, lets talk.

Regards,

Don

·
Registered
16 Posts
I am not from your area but I agree with you it is one great bike to ride. i have the 650 and can't say enough good things about it

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Welcome to the BurgmanUSA forums Don. Glad to have you join us. Congratulations on the Burgman 400 purchase. There's no cure for that fever ... other than riding. :)

·
Registered
925 Posts
Thanks for joining us Don. Welcome to Burgman USA 8)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Don,

I'm new to this site, also. Got an '04 650 just a coupla weeks ago. Love it! Are there any other central Indiana burgies out there?

Dave

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Hi Don, I live in Louisville and just got a 650.

Let's ride sometime!

·
Premium Member
4,516 Posts
I'll say it again....ya'll need to head for Nashville, Ind. And get The Danger Zone from Dunkirk to go with ya. Just do it. Pic's please.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
You can absolutely count on the fact that I will be riding in Brown Co. IN quite a lot. I love Nashville and the state park. I met my GF there, and will be spending lots of time riding whenever I can.

Now, if only Sylvia would get here! She's stuck in Columbus, OH at the North American Van Lines warehouse (been there for 3 days already) and according to NA, they won't be delivering her until Tuesday

All I can say is: AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Greetings Don and welcome to the forum. In regards to your Fever , it is an epidemic. Symptoms are huge grin,gone for long periods of time(especially when only going to the store) followed by more scorning from the Mrs. Good luck with your new illness :wink:

·
Registered
52 Posts
I am from the Muncie area myself. As of this week I'm riding an AN650. Did someone say there is a rider from Dunkirk out there? I work in Portland. I would be interested in hooking up with other riders.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hoosier !!

Hey DON !
I am picking up a new 650 tomorrow .. I am in Central Florida but grew in Lawrenceburg, Indiana (former LHS Tiger and Aurora River Rat) .. you live over there in John Mellencamp country!! He's my favorite .. seen him twice. Isn't this a great website?! :D

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
That's John Melon...uh...John Cougar....no, wait...John Mellen Cougarcamp?

·
Registered
367 Posts
Hi Don and welcome. I am new to this forum and to the Burgman - I get to pick up my new baby (AN400K5 in Blue) Saturday afternoon. I live in Lexington, KY but would fancy a trip to IN once I get familiar with my scoot. Have fun riding and be safe!

MJ

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
Cool news Don - be safer than me!! :wink:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Don - I'm from Albany and looking for people to ride with in this area. Are you interested? I'm up for any type from slow and mild to more spirited. Let me know if you are.

I will be vacationing down at Brown County the week of July 10-16. I will definitely have my scooter with me. Anyone in that area want to hook up and ride?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts