Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today was one of those rare, sunny, crystal clear blue sky spring day, also a little windy. Anyway I was on the interstate heading towards the mtns. when I came upon a pack of 5 Harley Burley Boys. So as they were in the right lane I decided to pass them on the left. You should have seen them looking at me :) They finally caught up to me at a red light but not close enough for me to say anything :( , but I could hear one of the bikers yelling to the other guy "What is that?" They did not know.

We rode on some more but then I became the leader of their group. A scooter leading an HD pack. :twisted: They must have figgured that out also and dropped back. So I crossed back over into the right lane.

The HD boy's decided to pass me. As they roared off I drop back behind them. I then decided to go ahead and pass them again. The leader of the pack was so impressed with my performance at around 80-85mph that he gave me a thumbs up!

I felt like a little kid, I was so proud of myself and grinning so much that I nearly cracked my helmet. What I wanted to say to them is "You just got outgunned by a scooter, boys!" :lol:

Kind of sick that this was the high point of my day, but oh, sooo much fun!

Evelyn

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Kinda sick?

Anytime you can get that big a grin on your face is a good time!

As far as being the highlight of your day...isn't riding the Burg the highlight of EVERY day you are on it?

:D

You GO girl!

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
yea :( and I'm sitting here looking at parts instead of out riding :cry:

ScubaGirl, I just don't see how you can stay so happy :?

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry Randy. Hopefully you will get your Burgie up and running soon so that you too can soon feel the thrill of flying!

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Cheerful

Randy, I have a very positive outlook on life. It's easy living in the central Florida sunshine and having a wonderful husband and two great kids.

I'm sitting here with a bunch of broken plastic and a wrecked Burger! Why are you sad...are they Burger parts you are looking at? If so is it as bad as mine? ScubaGirls Burgman Project

Suzuki has back ordered my rear rim indefinitely so it seems...I haven't felt the :D since last July! Boy do I miss it...at least I can live vicariously through people here until I'm on the road again.

Dee

·
Registered
119 Posts
I thought I caught a glimpse of something like a Silver Burger in the Sounthbound Lane on GA 400 while on my way to Toosy's in Dahlonega. It was just a blur. Was that you? If so, you represented us well. Good story.
Perry R

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Perry,

That was probably me. I was having a grand ole time for myself in the PM. Someday we will have to get together and compare notes.

Evelyn

1 - 8 of 8 Posts