Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The weather was in the 70's here in January!!! So we went riding to the mountains up to Suches. Ga. (the Valley in the Clouds).
Well we ran into the cloud going over the mountain to the valley. The video starts out with a minor slip on the Yellow Striped line.
Hope you enjoy. 8)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMwCPU-o1K0

·
Premium Member
727 Posts
Hi Steve,

I am so jealous. I have got to make it to ATL soon so I can ride with you and Chilli P. The video was great and I felt like I was there with you in the clouds. Please keep the videos coming. Thank you for sharing. :thumbup:

:D

·
Premium Member
14,230 Posts
Looks like a fun ride.
Noticed the guy on the bicycle. With the traffic that road seemed to have don't know if I would want to ride it in the fog on a bicycle.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Great Video. Love that area to ride too, we do it as often as we can.

We are in Ellijay and generally pretty warm weather riders, and that same ride is great with all the greenery in the summer!

Stop by sometime when you are up this way!

Gary & Ina

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Buffalo, We saw 22 bicyclers on the loop Sunday. One was going 45mph down the mountain in and out of the fog. We followed him a good ways until he ran out of down grade to keep his speed up. They were surprisingly visible even in the fog with those flashers on. We also saw a female pillion who got motion sickness and was bent over the guard rail losing her lunch. We stopped because we thought there was a wreck.
Gary and Ina, I love the WolfPen Gap Loop too and Hwy 52 through Ellijay beside the river. When it warms up we need to meet up sometime and ride.

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There we are at Riders Hill Dahlonaga, Ga. ChilliP and Me. 8)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts