Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My July 4th started out with constant rain until 1pm and at 1:05pm I went for a ride. lol :D
I headed south away from the rain and my favorite roads to ride around some lakes and maybe even fish a little. I stopped for gas after an hour our so and this older man was filling up his truck. He started asking about the scooter and my speakers. He even wanted to see the sub-woofer and amp in the trunk. He then asked me to listen to the tunes in his truck and see what I thought. Well this man had a sweet sounding system in there and said his grandson installed it when he was using it for college. Then he dropped the bomb on me........
He wanted to sell it, the truck, and only wanted $1500 for it. A 2003 Ford XLT Ranger with 40,000 miles on a new motor (he had all the receipts). Thinking it was all too good to be true I followed him back to his place and gave the truck a thorough going over and found it to be truly a good little truck with everything functioning.
Well today I rode down and we finalized the transaction. He helped me load the scoot in the bed and together my scoot and my new-to-me Pick Up drove home.

This is now the second great find I have found while riding around aimlessly. First was my old HondaMatic and now this pick up truck.

Is it me or do Burgmans bring on good Karma?

·
Registered
857 Posts
I've had nothing but good experiences with my Burgman.

·
Premium Member
4,516 Posts

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We must be soul mates Duster ;)

·
Premium Member
902 Posts
How come nothing like that happened when I was out riding with you?

I guess I must be the Jinx!

·
Premium Member
4,516 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts