Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A taste of the sound for our buddy Rick...

http://members.cox.net/cbt4u2/coldstartsound.shtml

ps - have not done a "cross-browser-worky" check. :roll:

pss - hey - it was cold and i tried to save bandwidth... :)

psss - I'm on a drinking team with a bowling problem. :mrgreen:

pssss - what is up with these emoticons!?

psssss - ding dang dawg bla! :wink:

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Probably due to the mike placement, that sounds louder than the actual scooter sounds to me. Even with my Remus exhaust, the sound isn't really loud enough to bother anyone. That is with the baffle in. Removing the baffle made it loud enough to make my ears ring after a 20 minute ride.

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
corbinseat and backrest.
yeah paul - a built-in sensitive mike on a cheap sony digital camera.
bet your pipe sounds alot better!
peet

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Pete said:
yeah paul - a built-in sensitive mike on a cheap sony digital camera.
bet your pipe sounds alot better!
peet
LOL. It sounds a little better, but not like I had hoped it would. (The Remus cans on the V-Strom sounded great!)

I guess you just can't get a housecat to roar like a lion! Although my 6 month old siamese kitten does try...

Good effort. I think you may be the first to record and post the mighty sound of an AN650 running! My cheap Sony digital doesn't record sound at all, but it is 4 year old technology, which I got free for my efforts on a project at work.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Hey Moonpie, my whole purpose for buying a scoot was not to out max the bikes. I am into quiet. I love your seat and am anxiously awaiting mine to arrive by St. Paddy's day, but am not holding my breath. I appreciate your attempts at sending info over internet. I still have not mastered all of that. Dang I can't wait for the good weather to come in.

Come hell or high water I am riding tomorrow cause it is Friiiiday and I figure I can recoupe over the weekend!

Evelyn

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Thanks Pete.

First time I've heard a sound from a burg.

They're pretty quiet just sitting in the showroom :wink:

How did you manage to rev an automatic, was the rear wheel just a "spinnin" or did you have the parking brake on?

Glad to see you baby it!

I'll probably come back and go vroom vroom a lot until I get mine.

Went down to the dealer tonight and finalized the paperwork for my 2005 Executive.

Came out smiling, and it was snowing again. ****!:cry:

·
Registered
611 Posts
Hmm - it sounds like they made an "upgrade" from my 03 650 to your 04 650. It sounds like yours can also be used to mow the lawn or something. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts