Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that the trade show is over is there any news? Anything new with the Burgman as far as 2005 model? I see the Suzuki site has many new 2005 models listed just not the Burgman and a few others. All their ATV's listed are updated to the 05's. Anybody heard anything at all? Secondly how does everyone think the Yamaha Majesty 400 will stack up against the Burgman 400? For those with the "down low" give me the advantages that one may have over the other. Thank you in advance. :thumbleft:

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
I suspect that there is going to be another dealer show later in the year. I've looked at Kawasaki's site - they are only doing early releases on some of their 2005 models - not the entire lineup. I suspect Suzuki is doing the same. The scooter changes might not be announced until this Fall if I am right about this.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey thanks for the reply. I wish you were wrong on this but more than likely you are right. Oh well guess it is just a waiting game. What are your thoughts on Majesty? I think it is kinda ugly in the back part. Like the L.E.D. brake lights. My brother has a Yamaha 600 "crotch rocket" and it has both led brake lights and turn signals in the rear that are leds.

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
I called two dealers today about info on the 2005 Burgmans. Both said Suzuki released info on other 2005 models but not the Burgman. One dealer said the dealer order forms did not include any scooters or sport bikes on it. He suggested they will release the info on those bikes in Sept with delivery starting in Oct. He said there was not another Suzuki show in Sept.

Any other reports?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts