Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Take everything said on tv or politicians or paid scientists with a dose of skepticism ..

57 years and counting for the truth of J.F.K
19 years and counting for the truth of 9/11
How many years for the truth about this Pandemic ?

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Nothing said here about WTC 1 & 2.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
They too fell at free fall speed but they were hit with planes and box cutters.

Building 7 was not hit by planes and box cutters but fell at free fall speed. First and only concrete building to fall into its own foot print due to claimed office fires.

Over 3000 architects and engineers have signed their names to a request for a new investigation.

No where to be found on the New and Improved Drudge Report. Wonder if it will make the evening news ?

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
Those are relatively small mischiefs and too obvious. Chernobyl plant, Fukushima, tsunami in indonesia from 100+ MT underwater thermonuke -- these are better candidates for Nobel Prize of Peace.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I thought they were too obvious too.....and the other ones you mention are head scratchers except Chernobyl...I thought they found the mistake in the user manual ....at least that’s what the HBO mini series taught me....but it wouldn’t be the time I’ve tasted hook, line and sinker.

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
They were detected and defined by science seismic centers. As already mentioned it's all because somebody still wanna play a Superman game at all costs.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They were detected and defined by science seismic centers. As already mentioned it's all because somebody still wanna play a Superman game at all costs.
The Fukushima, tsunami incident ........but not Chernobyl ....right ?

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
The Fukushima, tsunami incident ........but not Chernobyl ....right ?
Chernobyl bloc number 4 was intentionally brought in to the supercritical condition which led to the explosion. It's already a proven fact.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Chernobyl bloc number 4 was intentionally brought in to the supercritical condition which led to the explosion. It's already a proven fact.
Thanks, I’ll have to research it.

·
Administrator
17,687 Posts
We really do not need conspiracy theorists posts at this time. Please post over on facebook.

·
Administrator
17,687 Posts
OK, reopened this thread.

Explain on if you can.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
It was going to be a standard procedure. However Rotten tomatoes from the partisan nomenclature initiated a swerve from its normal flow and out of control.

The accident was preceded by a similar case that happened in November, 1975 at St. Petersburg Nuclear Station. But then the personnel was able to avoid major disaster and contained most of the radiation. The situation was studied and well documented to exclude all possibilities of its recurrence.

In 1986 the Head of the department of nuclear power industry, who was in charge of Nuclear Stations equipped with the RBMK type of reactors that were exploited in Chernobyl, directly conducted the experiment from Kiev and for the full day had been delaying the test, which is known to inevitably lead to the reactor poisoning, thus steering the situation under the well known and infamous scenario of 1975. He could not have been unaware of the consequences, whereas the regular personnel did not know all the subtleties and just 'pushed the buttons' and followed the ordinary procedure.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes that is what the mini series eluded too. I was in Minsk, Belarus shortly after but didn’t know anything about it. I did learn that Russian women are beautiful, if you’re a business man you have one drawer of your desk devoted to vodka and ten year old kids will will slap you silly on the chess board....”you must play with your heart” is what they would say.

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
Oh, they concealed it very well using the KGB cover, and proceeded further eventually setting up the rest and finally bringing the country to collapse.

Yeah, they used to say that because ideologically the system wasn't tied to financial income and so another drive was practiced. However money and greed proved to conquer everything. :)

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
God willing Bolzen, maybe we could meet up at the Arkansas Rallies and you will let me feed you shots of Vodka and let me pick your brain for the whole story. I’m in agreement follow the money to find the facts.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Glad to see I am not the only one who smells rats.....

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Glad to see I am not the only one who smells rats.....

“Ship's Engineer, Navigator, commercial pilot”

God Willing I’d like to meet you at the North Arkansas Rallies ....I’ll feed you Rations of Rum to pick your brains on Chart Reading and using the stars to get to a destination .

1 - 20 of 42 Posts