Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally i returned back to suzuki , with a rare brand new Burgman AN650 2007 scooter with only 400KM

2010 Honda scooter
2009 Chinese Scooter "still mine"
2007 Piaago beverly 500 Scooter
1998 Yamaha YFZ 400
1996 Honda CBR 600 R fire
1991 Honda 250 VTF
1987 Honda Lead

·
Registered
119 Posts
Did you find it in one of the tombs?! That is a GREAT find! Welcome from Illinois. The southern part. We have a Cairo here and we are known as "Little Egypt". As a matter of fact I live at Lake of Egypt.:D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LoL :) hi chaplain actually i 'm the one who bought it brand new to one of my relatives and he keep it in his Garage with his cars collection as he 's a car collector without usage and after a driver crashed the bike and make some damage in the right part of the plastic fair and the brake lever l asked him to buy it as he almost kept it for 5 years with no use and just hunted it before Crows smell odors of the bike ..

·
Registered
119 Posts
moeali....You sound like you will fit in with this crazy group just fine!

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Moeali, are you really from Cairo? It doesn't matter, but welcome all the same from Los Angeles, CA..

400km, that's 240 miles or so. That is Quite a deal even with some damage. A few years in a garage, it should be just fine. I got mine with eight years on it, but only 3500 miles and it works great. I've since put 2300 on it in a month and its in contention with my b400 as the best bike I've ever ridden.

Enjoy the new ride.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts