Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wear a
. Its a full face helmet and has a "on/off switch" that locks it on down on the left hand side.

Problem is that the visor keeps snapping out of the track it's in on that left hand side. It's not hard to put it back into place but it is a pain in the flush.gif to have to do this on a semi regular basis. Is there something I can do to make sure this stays in place?

I wear glasses so locking it into place full time is not going to work for me very well.

Now, in the interest of full disclosure, I do ride in Florida (heat and humidity). I also tend to pull it up at stops for air and put it back down going down the road. I try not to ride with it open but I have at times.

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
I have had problems with HJC shields and even though it looked like it was installed properly it wasn't. It would pop off track and until I found out how to ensure it had been installed right and fully on track. It was aggravating but Now it works just fine.

Hope your issue is just as easy to remedy.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have had problems with HJC shields and even though it looked like it was installed properly it wasn't. It would pop off track and until I found out how to ensure it had been installed right and fully on track. It was aggravating but Now it works just fine.

Hope your issue is just as easy to remedy.

Yes, but what did you do? :confused:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts