Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This weekend I rode down to Hanging Rock, Ohio so that Sean could show me how to change all the fluids in my Burgman. They had not been done before I took posession so now was the time to get it done. The ride down started at about 25F and was about 40F when I got there, about 125 miles away. We serviced the bike and went to dinner. Got to see the Bengals lose while enjoying a nice meal at Cheddar's. AFter dinner we put the Burgy back together, of which I had never done also. I left out Sunday morning after 11am and it was about 45F. All felt good till about the last 60 miles. I started getting a sleet/snow mix. I slowed down to 60mph, but when the road was dry I stepped it back up. Just wanted to get back home and warm up. I tried to stay in the slow lane, but it was just too crowded and they were going too slow. I know I turned hundreds of heads when they saw this guy on a SCOOTER passing them in the snow. Luckily the temperature stayed in the upper 30's until I got home. I did not want to be out with freezing roads. After a nice warm shower it was time for bed.

It is good to have a friend like Sean. I have not checked with the dealer, but I am sure I saved a ton of $$$. Plus I learned a lot. Next time I will try it myself. Sean is also a Steeler fan. Sean is a smart guy. (This means Steeler fans are smart).

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
That sounds like fun Cary. Glad Sean could help your learn the maintenance on your bike and you made it back safely!
I need to meet Sean one of these days...maybe this summer when I hope to ride up and see my son.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sean is moving up to Cincinnati. You can see both of us at once... lol. However, you must be on the Burgman at the time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts