Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not sure how many other people would find this helpful or not, but I would like to suggest a Weblink Forum. I have been reading through the pages and finding a TON of great and useful info. There have been a few times though, I have found a link to something, and then when I go back to look for it again, I'll be darned if I can remeber where it was. It might be helpful to have a "one stop shopping" list of helpful websties. I dunno...what do you think? :D

·
Registered
135 Posts
sounds like a great idea the yahoo groups do something similar to that although this forum does have a weblinks section but no posts as of yet.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
I'm sure Greengoose will start adding all the useful links to the link page as soon as he gets caught up. I'm sure he has a lot to do since being in Iraq for an extended period of time. Mean while maybe we ourselves can search the forum for the links we like and post them here for Greengoose. This will save him time in searching himself and make it much easier for him to complete.I will start with a couple of links I know of.
A fantastic link to a list of equipment manufacturers. Should be bookmarked for anybody riding
http://www.best-motorcycle-gear.com/motorcycle-apparel.html

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
allwalk...great idea and great site! Thanks! I have it bookmarked.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts