Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We got our Burgie 400 today and experienced the same "symptom" all of you did upon riding it for the first time: A grin we can't seem to wipe off our face and don't want to. :D Now every day can be "summer vacation"!

Once we got used to how the throttle behaved, etc., we each took it out for rides. I was amazed at how quickly some basics of riding came back to me. Our gear, too, felt very comfortable and, for me at least, felt like a part of me after a few minutes and not like accessories.

We've got it parked with a Guardian cover and a Kryptonite "pick-proof" NY-style brake disc lock. (And our lovely older neighbors downstairs to watch over it, as they do with everything in our section of the apartment complex. 8) )

For anyone considering a Burgie who lives within 30-50 miles of Three Bridges, NJ, you may want to consider Burger's Motorcycles on Rt. 202 (between Flemington and Somerville circles). They really have been a pleasure to deal with.

Happy riding, y'all!

Bryna
P.S. Today was kinda emotional for me, getting the bike, because it fulfills a dream I've had. To get a motorcycle to celebrate my 10-year anniversary as a cancer survivor. Got the bike a little ahead of schedule (December is the real month) but...Wheeee!!! :D

·
Registered
105 Posts
Congrats Ladies! Welcome to Burgie Fever. Good luck with the class. One of these days we should get together. Lots of nice places to ride. I am still discovering them myself. You have to try River Road. Nice stretch. And congrats on the 10 years. My mom is a survivor as well. Postive attitude and a I am not going to stop now mentality is a must. Enjoy the bike. You've earned it!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts