Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got our Burgie 400 today and experienced the same "symptom" all of you did upon riding it for the first time: A grin we can't seem to wipe off our face and don't want to. :D Now every day can be "summer vacation"!

Once we got used to how the throttle behaved, etc., we each took it out for rides. I was amazed at how quickly some basics of riding came back to me. Our gear, too, felt very comfortable and, for me at least, felt like a part of me after a few minutes and not like accessories.

We've got it parked with a Guardian cover and a Kryptonite "pick-proof" NY-style brake disc lock. (And our lovely older neighbors downstairs to watch over it, as they do with everything in our section of the apartment complex. 8) )

For anyone considering a Burgie who lives within 30-50 miles of Three Bridges, NJ, you may want to consider Burger's Motorcycles on Rt. 202 (between Flemington and Somerville circles). They really have been a pleasure to deal with.

Happy riding, y'all!

Bryna
P.S. Today was kinda emotional for me, getting the bike, because it fulfills a dream I've had. To get a motorcycle to celebrate my 10-year anniversary as a cancer survivor. Got the bike a little ahead of schedule (December is the real month) but...Wheeee!!! :D

·
Premium Member
1,593 Posts
Hey, you guys really sound excited. Congratulations and ENJOY! Great way to celebrate your very special anniverary, Bryna. Can't wait to see what you do for your 20th (probably be a Burgman 1500 by then).
And don't forget to have fun at your PA Motorcycle Safety course next month. :D

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
You will find that this is the one scooter that lets you be careful and have fun at the same time. :)
Happy 10th. :!: (I've been there)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Congrats Ladies! Welcome to Burgie Fever. Good luck with the class. One of these days we should get together. Lots of nice places to ride. I am still discovering them myself. You have to try River Road. Nice stretch. And congrats on the 10 years. My mom is a survivor as well. Postive attitude and a I am not going to stop now mentality is a must. Enjoy the bike. You've earned it!!!!

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Congrats to you Bryna and Lynn. Ride safe and enjoy the new scoot.

Happy Anniversary Bryna :eek:ccasion9:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts