Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes people I did the unthinkable and said to the wife would you like to swap bikes for todays ride(she rides a 2001 tmax500) when we reached our destination she said that she will never ride hers again and I can sell hers she will keep mine. Well she has been on the back only once on the 650 and though it very nice, but now that she has ridden it she has claimed it as her own and said that she though we would not ever keep secrets from each other :evil4: why did I not let her ride it long ago. The up side is that now I can try to find another burgman 650 for me and that is very hard were I live :rolleyes: unless I buy a new one as there is a Suzuki dealer near. Looks like I will be riding my z900 around until I find another one.......ps an one in Australia want to buy a tmax cheep contact me;)

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Yes people I did the unthinkable and said to the wife would you like to swap bikes for todays ride(she rides a 2001 tmax500) when we reached our destination she said that she will never ride hers again and I can sell hers she will keep mine. Well she has been on the back only once on the 650 and though it very nice, but now that she has ridden it she has claimed it as her own and said that she though we would not ever keep secrets from each other :evil4: why did I not let her ride it long ago. The up side is that now I can try to find another burgman 650 for me and that is very hard were I live :rolleyes: unless I buy a new one as there is a Suzuki dealer near. Looks like I will be riding my z900 around until I find another one.......ps an one in Australia want to buy a tmax cheep contact me;)
Well...We now know who is the boss in your family.....Too bad!!

·
Registered
585 Posts
Eh - psychological bruises don't really show.:D

·
Registered
3,932 Posts
Kudos to you and your wife! I love her spunk and your attitude about it!

Just ride the TMax over to the states and I'll buy it! :cool:
I personally really like those scooters and they are not sold here any more and very hard to find a used one. :confused:

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Your lady is true '' aficionado '' !

The 650 Burgie is best scooter on planet.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you all for the condolences, it is much easer to replace a burgman than a wife I have put to much time and money breaking this one in ,I think it was a subconscious ploy on my part to end up with a new burgman.....ha..ha

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Thank you all for the condolences, it is much easer to replace a burgman than a wife I have put to much time and money breaking this one in ,I think it was a subconscious ploy on my part to end up with a new burgman.....ha..ha
Lol. What's that one member's tag line? "Beware the Burgman... Resistance is futile"

·
Premium Member
6,178 Posts
Not a problem here. Wife wouldn't even get on my Burgman & I wouldn't even get on her horse, no less ride it :D

·
Administrator
20,701 Posts
Not a problem here. Wife wouldn't even get on my Burgman & I wouldn't even get on her horse, no less ride it :D
Yepper. I can not even get close to a horse, bad mojo. And they poop even where they eat. :puke:

·
Registered
21 Posts
good stuff, im just getting my wife on the back of my 650 burga.pegasus. :blob2:

·
Registered
280 Posts
I would have enough trouble getting my wife of my back let alone of my Burgman if i tried to get her on it. I say to each their own.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Life sucks! Then you die. Go get a new Burgman. Might even consider trading in both the Tmax and 900 for the Burgman.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Update,,,The tmax is sold so that's good as for selling the z900 I don't think so .Its all good I have more than 1 bike (16 to be precise, rego is a killer) so I am spoiled for choice ..BUT we now only have 1 scooter, all my other bikes are collectable classics road bikes.

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
Originally Posted by Desert Rat
Not a problem here. Wife wouldn't even get on my Burgman & I wouldn't even get on her horse, no less ride it

Yepper. I can not even get close to a horse, bad mojo. And they poop even where they eat. :puke:
My niece rides long distance competitions, and the average speed over 50 miles is 8.5 MPH, excluding the 2 mandatory 40 min breaks at the vet control posts, so more than 7 hours to go 50 miles.

It's a very expensive and time consuming hobby.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts