Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to buy a Vista Cruiser throttle lock and was presented with a choice of three models including the universal model. Can anyone tell me which model works best on the 650 Burgman?

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Gino said:
I went to buy a Vista Cruiser throttle lock and was presented with a choice of three models including the universal model. Can anyone tell me which model works best on the 650 Burgman?
I've seen posts where they've used the dual cable model and the universal model. One description is at :

http://burgmanusa.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1968

You can also use the search on the forums to find more posts.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Gino said:
I installed the universal on my 650 without any problem. Works great too.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I installed the dual cable model on mine. It required modification to the grip, and I had to secure the tab that goes between the cables in place. Once installed though, it looks like it belongs on the bike, and works very well.

·
Registered
29 Posts
pauljo said:
No modifications required at all???
No modifications at all. The position of the brace has to be moved further around toward the brake lever which places the lock closer to the top of the throttle grip but I have found that I like it better this way than the standard installation placing the lock lower. No cutting plastic or drilling holes. As we say here in central NC - not nary a problem.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts