Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I logged on a little while ago I had a notice that I had received a "Visitor Message". I clicked on the link and read it them moved off that page to check something before answering it. When I went back I could not find it. It's not listed among my private messages and I can't find anywhere to list something called a visitor message.

Unfortunately I did not take notice of the ID attached to it so I don't know who sent it.

Anyone know how to get back to a "Visitor Message" or even how you send one in the first place.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
All I can find are the private messages in the quick links. I don't see any "Visitor Message" anywhere. I have had my virus program tell me this site was compromised a few times lately. So :?: :?: :?:

·
Premium Member
14,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This was a valid user not a spam. Only thing I can think of is he wasn't logged in so the message came across as a visitor.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I have had the same exact problem. If I don't jot the name of the sender of the visitor message down right that moment, it is gone for ever for me.

Doug in Kentucky

·
Premium Member
14,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I figured out where they come from. If you are in a forum index page and you click on the user ID over on the right of the last person that posted on a thread it sends you to a page where you can send a visitor message. When you get there you can also see the visitor messages that have been sent to that user so they are not private. If you click on your user ID over there you can also see the visitor messages that have been sent to you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts