Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
TBD
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I don’t have an Owners Manual - please share with me where the VIN is located. I’d like to make this as easy as possible for the Kansas State Patrol.
FYI - I did search this forum first.
TIA

·
Registered
5 Posts
Since I don’t have an Owners Manual - please share with me where the VIN is located. I’d like to make this as easy as possible for the Kansas State Patrol.
FYI - I did search this forum first.
TIA
Shine a flashlight up toward the frame on the right front fork near the side of the radiator shroud.

·
Registered
2013 Suzuki Burgman 650 ABS
1,711 Posts
ON all 2013 and newer Burgman 650 scooters the VIN label is on the frame down tube in the fork tunnel. Easiest to see with a flashlight from the left side of the front wheel and looking at the frame tube just to the right and a little above the radiator.

I also had the same issue when I first took mine to register at the DMV. I looked on Google but didn't find info there and then remembered that I do have the owner manual and it showed me where to look. Then I remembered that my earlier 2005 model had that label in the same location. BTW- the service manual also shows everything in the owner manual and so much more.

Ah, @Breaking beat me to it by seconds.

Reactions: Luckyman09

·
Registered
991 Posts
It's like finding a unicorn. But it IS up on the forks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts