Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ebay item for a 400 Temp

Too pricey for me.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Not only pricy, but impractical to read unless you stop, get off to look at it. If you want to know what your oil temp is, borrow your wife's meat thermometer and stick it in after you've come in from a hard ride. Just don't tell her what you want it for! BTW, they only cost $1.47 at Walmart. :lol:

·
Registered
428 Posts
Way too much info Norm. Then again I also think the tach, clock and a bunch of other stuff is entirely unnecessary, and mine is usually just layed down in the front yard with the key in it for whoever wants to ride it.

Peace.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Bleeder, how warm is it where you live? Might want to come spend the winter with you and ride your scoot. I can put your Malossi on while out there. :lol:

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ted clement said:
Not only pricy, but impractical to read unless you stop, get off to look at it. If you want to know what your oil temp is, borrow your wife's meat thermometer and stick it in after you've come in from a hard ride. Just don't tell her what you want it for! BTW, they only cost $1.47 at Walmart. :lol:
Ted, this is a public forum so you need to be careful with the 'double entendres'.
:wink:

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
NormanB...you DOM! After I've done a hard ride thats the last thing I'd be thinking of. I'm riding tomorrow...may stick one in afterwards to see what happens. Will advise! :oops:

·
Registered
428 Posts
ted clement said:
Bleeder, how warm is it where you live? Might want to come spend the winter with you and ride your scoot. I can put your Malossi on while out there. :lol:
LOL!!! Sorry I missed this - my available web surfing time has been restricted to 3.86 minutes per day. You know where I live - between 62 and 72 all year round here. If you ever get out here you'll be treated right, and yes you can ride the scooter all you want.

Peace.

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bleeder said:
ted clement said:
LOL!!! Sorry I missed this - my available web surfing time has been restricted to 3.86 minutes per day. You know where I live - between 62 and 72 all year round here. If you ever get out here you'll be treated right, and yes you can ride the scooter all you want.

Peace.
Is that an open invite or just exclusive to chums? :wink:

How come everybody is in the same age bracket in Kalifornia anyway?

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
NormB, maybe we can link up at Bleeders place. I'm sure he'd go pick up a second scooter and we can ride while he keeps on making money...and paying into Social Security to fund the $100 a month increase i get in January.

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ted - it is sounding pretty good so far. :wink:

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
NormB, those temps sure sound fine; but I bet Bleeder will want us to put that "M" thing on for him. :roll: :roll:

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ted clement said:
NormB, those temps sure sound fine; but I bet Bleeder will want us to put that "M" thing on for him. :roll: :roll:
...........tis a small price to pay and would only take us 2 hours max! :wink:

The most tedious and hazardous bit of the whole transplant operation will be shovelling the dust off of that Malossi!! :lol:

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Most likely the scoot as well! :p :p

Ok, no more picking on Bleeder.........until after Christmas. :lol:

·
Registered
428 Posts
LOL!!!
Boys will be boys now, won't they?
It's exclusive to chums Norm so get yer ass over here.
Sorry, but I'm in & outta here tonight.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts