Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, my name is Carew and I live in Victoria on Vancouver island, which is in Western Canada. In fact, we live in the most western part of BC/Canada. The weather here isn't like what most people think of when they think of Canada so I ride year round, only taking a week or two off a year when we have snow. I ride a blue 2008 Burgman Executive and since this is my second burgman 650 I have many accessories and upgrades, some on the scoot and some not. I've had this burgman for about 3 months and I had the first one for almost 2 years before it died on me.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Welcome Carew - Beautiful Island you live on........was there many years ago and took the ferry back to Seattle........ Looooooooooooong ride....hahahaha

I went to Buchart Gardens.......

·
Premium Member
14,516 Posts
Welcome....
there are a couple of other Burgman riders on the Island...
& a fellow up in Lake Cowichan that is retired from
scooter riding...he posts here from time to time...
goes by the name of Didiki.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Didiki actually posts on the maxi-scoots forum a lot so i've spoken with him many times since i'm a member there too although he's never expressed any interest in going for a ride with me even though we only live about 50 miles apart. :confused:

V8eyedoc, Vancouver island is often ranked the most beautiful non-tropical island in the world so I know how lucky I am to live here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts