Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen or heard of a rack for Givi V35 cases on a Burgman 650. I would like to mount the cases but I can't find a rack. I haven't found one I can modify to make fit a 650 Exe. Can anyone help. WWY

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
I don't believe I've ever heard anyone complain about Kiwi Daves service, I know I've always been happy with his service.

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
V35 cases

Kivi Dave's rack doesn't fit the V35 and I talked to him and he said he didn't think his could be modified to fit the V35

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
If V35 to be used as side case, not top case, not know of anyone that make aftermarket side case rack specially for V35.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Has anyone seen or heard of a rack for Givi V35 cases on a Burgman 650. I would like to mount the cases but I can't find a rack. I haven't found one I can modify to make fit a 650 Exe. Can anyone help. WWY
The Givi V35 cases are designed to fit on the PLX/PLXR racks, and are "bike specific". I would suggest that you contact the people at Revzilla.com and ask them if this case rack is available for the Burgman 650. They should be able to answer your question straight up.

Here is a link to their video on these cases.

http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/givi-v35-monokey-sidecase

1 - 7 of 7 Posts