Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been trying to find OEM Suzuki v belts for my AN400 7+ on the internet and cannot find any. Not only that I can't find any mention of an OEM Suzuki belt. I've read some posts here on the board about this company sells them for this price, and that company sells them but when I go to those few sites, I find no way to search for them... What am I doing wrong? It's not like I'm a new guy on the block. So If any one can give me link to a site selling Suzuki OEM belts I'd appreciate it.. I'm just trying to find out a ball park price of them. I think may be dementia is creeping in.....

Thanks, Bill...

·
Premium Member
14,316 Posts
On most of the parts sites to find OEM parts you have to go to the OEM parts section them look at the appropriate fiche to find the part. for example if you go to PartShark.com you will see a button at the top that says OEM Parts. If you select it you will see a list of manufactures. Click on Suzuki and you will see a list of years and models. Click on the one you want to look at say the 2007 AN400. You will get a list of fiche drawings for different assemblies on the bike. Pick the one you think contains the part you want (I say think because sometimes things are grouped in ways that are not all that obvious, Suzuki supplies the fiche so they look the same for all the dealers). In the case of the CVT the fiche you want is named "Transmission 1". Click on that and you will will see this fiche http://www.partshark.com/fiche_sect...ory=Scooters&make=SUZUKI&year=2007&fveh=10158 The belt is item 19 on it.

·
Premium Member
14,316 Posts
To add to that, once you find the part on the fiche on one dealer you can take the part number and use it to do a search in other dealer's sites and go directly to the part. You can also take the part number and do an internet search on it and find all kinds of people that sell it.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the help guys... Just to let you know, I have done quite a few google searches for an OEM v belt. I've seen a lot of schematics of the various systems of the scoot but never did I find a v belt on any of the schematics. Now with your help and a part number it's quite easy to find it.. The parts houses that I visited on the net don't even have a way of entering the names of the parts you are looking for, but are looking for the part number... anyway thanks again.

Bill

1 - 7 of 7 Posts