Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been trying to drop the Hwn (Hawaiian) from my username for quite some time now as I no longer live there (4 years now) and am not even a native of the Islands so I have no need of it. I have sent out a couple of PMs to moderators but have not received any answer. Not sure if the PM system even works for me. Mods, if you read this, let me know somehow if there is a way to change the username WITHOUT losing one's long history of posts. I've had this done on the Silverwing 600 forum by the mods there so I guess it could theoretically be done. Also let me know if there is a glitch in the PM system. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
There is no glitch in the PM system it may be a surprise to know that we do not man the forum 24/7.

I will investigate the PM you sent 8 hours ago and get back to you.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry Norm, I never meant to offend. I just guessed multiple moderators in several time zones had the clock covered. I believe I also sent the same request to several mods about three to four months ago and I didn't even get any evidence that my PMs went out in my own user cp, much less any indication that the mods received them, so I've been taking that to mean that I couldn't send PMs out.
I will patiently await your response. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There is no glitch in the PM system it may be a surprise to know that we do not man the forum 24/7.

I will investigate the PM you sent 8 hours ago and get back to you.
Okay, it has now been two weeks to the day. Has anyone "manned the forum" in that time? :hmph:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts