Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey do you guys use these:

USB Memory

My good lady wife returned mine this evening - it was in my shirt pocket which not only had been through the washing machine it also served time in the tumble dryer!!! :shock:

It still works fine tho` :D :D

PS: Must drop a note to that website and suggest just one more advantage! :wink:

·
Registered
30,277 Posts
Yep. And also use a portable USB hard drive too when the memory key won't hold enough.

·
Premium Member
11,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
billmeek said:
Yep. And also use a portable USB hard drive too when the memory key won't hold enough.
Yes - but have you put the hard drive through the washing machine yet?:wink:

·
Registered
30,277 Posts
No.... but I don't wash my USB memory keys either. :wink:

·
Registered
231 Posts
I use one as well. They are great. Walmart here has a 128 mb usb "jump drive" for 14.96. It is just cool to think that with a 128 mb stick it has as much capacity as about 89 3.5 floppy disks!! I use mine, which by the way is only 32 mb, at work to do my reports.

·
Premium Member
268 Posts
They are tough little things. I actually had one in my shirt pocket while having an MRI done. The technician turned the machine on and then shut it down quickly when he saw sparks! But the thumb drive was undamaged and worked fine. I use them all the time. I am thinking of getting the 1 gig this week as Best Buy has them on sale here in Ohio. $69 after those stupid rebates. Why can't they just give you the price at the register? I've heard that 40% of the people who buy things with rebates never send them in, so they make more money anyway.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Norman, would it help with my memory if I put one in my ear...or some other appropriate place? :oops:

·
Premium Member
11,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No it wouldn't and it would likely be most uncomfortable under the crash helmet.
:D :D

·
Registered
128 Posts
USB Memory

Inquiring minds want to know. If you wash the memory stick could this be some form of brain washing or what :?:

·
Premium Member
11,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: USB Memory

magyver said:
Inquiring minds want to know. If you wash the memory stick could this be some form of brain washing or what :?:
Nah - just plain and simple data cleansing! :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts