Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was tired of the so-so performance of my 04 650. So, I just traded it in for a brand new 2006 SUPERCHARGED 650! WHAT a differance!!!!!!!!!!! And then when I hit the Nitrous..........
Pictures at:

http://members.cox.net/pappysplace/

:wav:

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Pappy,
That was well worth reading & viewing, Thanks .....
You sold me on a Corbin , but I'll pass on the senior scooter :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
Now if we can just rig up one of them "Lil Rascal" scooters with a supercharger (Maybe a giant capacitor!? 8) ) and some nitrous to keep the passenger laughing!!!!

:D

Pete

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pete said:
Now if we can just rig up one of them "Lil Rascal" scooters with a supercharger (Maybe a giant capacitor!? 8) ) and some nitrous to keep the passenger laughing!!!!

:D

Pete
Heh! I HAD to do this to "explain" to the world why I keep STOMPING my Old Harley pals.......They DEMANDED some type of public redemption. :twisted:

·
Registered
355 Posts
Thanks Pappy!

Hey maybe I missed it but does the "Close Corbin" provide any extra leg room, is it higher than stock???

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
JohnnyDeath said:
Thanks Pappy!

Hey maybe I missed it but does the "Close Corbin" provide any extra leg room, is it higher than stock???
NO more legroom which is what "I" was looking for! Even at 6'2" tall, I only have a 29" inseam. The "original" corbin model I had first gave me about 3' EXTRA legroom and was probably a FULL 2" TALLER (ruining my Clearview windshield!
My Corbin "CLOSE" model is exactly the SAME height, EXACTLY the same legroom. But my ass isn't always on fire anymore like the stock seat.......The Russell Daylong Saddle is by FAR the best (for ME) and vastly softer than Corbin. Softer but extremely supportive with it's spring "SUSPENSION" system.

Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts