Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning!

Finally completed tune up on 2008 Burgman 400 with 21,706 miles this weekend.

Started this past Friday at 5pm and completed tune up project Sunday at 7pm.

Thank you to everyone that contributed there knowledge on how to complete and do the tune up. Below is what I completed over the weekend.

1. New malossi 18 inch rollers.
2. Malossi Kevlar belt.
3. Malossi fly clutch (5 shoes).
4. Malossi clutch bell.
5. Malossi contra spring.
6. New seat.
7. New battery.
8. New Air Filter
9. New malossi oil filter and final gear oil replacement.
10. New ngk spark plug.
11. Will add new tires front and rear this week. I have pirelli diablo tires now, I just need to find a motorcycle shop in columbus, ohio that will do the work.

What I notice when I took out for a test ride which was only 40 minutes last night but today I will test ride it much longer today.

Much faster from a stop, taking off from the stop light, and it is noticeably louder (not annoying in the lest bit) due to the rpm's engaging very fast.

I will have more to share in the next several days as new parts and fluids settle in.

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
Once you get new tires go get lost in the Hocking Hills ....

Reactions: JRoss

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
@DarisPakar

Thanks for the information broski I will surely look into...I love beautiful scenery, enjoyable and peaceful riding experience with my 400!
Did you grow up in Columbus or are you a visiting student or an imported exec ?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Living in columbus, ohio for 32 years.
Stayed in Columbus, ohio after graduating from college over 30 years ago.

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
Lol Cool ....You must have figured out how to get Season Tickets 😀
Shirley you’ve been to Old Man’s Cave or Halloween at the best party school in ohio ...OU Athens ?

You probably know the words to this song ?

·
Registered
40 Posts
I had good luck with CycleGear over on West broad/Lincoln village. I bought a set of city grips last spring from them. I also had them put on a set of right angle metal valve stems.

The guy said he had never worked on a 13" wheel before, but it turned out fine. Took 3 days, including ordering the tires.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts