Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks, Do you guys remember the $5999 2011 Burgman 650 that I posted was for sale on Cycle Trader in Beckley West Virginia? Well I promised I would go check out the "deal" on the first warm day. Well that was today. I walked into the dealership and it was sitting right there on my right. I was approached by a sales guy and I brought up the $5999 price I saw on Cycle trader. I said I wanted an Out-The-Door price without tax or tags. I told him I was getting the price for an out of state person. He went in the back and came out with the OTD price of $7,059.50. This is the price if you are present in the showroom in WV, no trade-in. I looked it over and it is as new built on 1 2011. It is white and has not a scratch that I could find. It has never been setup with gas or battery yet. Again I do not work for this place and only went there (2hr one way) because I said I would. If you have any interest in this bike call; Steve @ 304-252-9775 United Cycle, Beckley WV.
P.S. it was a great ride through the mountains except for the coal trucks throwing all the sand/salt left over from the snow removal.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have no clue. I was "told" that an incentive from Suzuki was dropped, who knows? All I ask was an out the door price since no one could get these folks to commit to anything over the phone or by email. I only went and ask myself since I was the one that posted the initial 5999 price they had on Cycle Trader. This was the only scooter on the showroom floor and the majority of the sales floor was ATV's plus a few sport bikes. Lastly.....I'm not promoting this place or this bike, just clearing the air over my first posting of the Cycle Trader price that has since been removed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts