Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, so I had not heard anything back from the insurance company or the agent handling my case. So today I phoned him and he said he had only just yesterday got all the facts and figures in. He emailed Action Motorcycles and told them to go ahead and order the replacement parts. So yay they are going to repair the scooter. I reminded him that I have a large Givi windscreen sitting at SG Power waiting to be picked up and will go get that in the next few days and take it over to Action's shop. That will lower the cost of the bill too. So glad that they are not writing it off, can't wait till it is repaired and back on the road. One happy Sally.:D:)

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Congratulations, Sally! I'm so glad you're going to get her back.

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Repair that's Under $3000 and there will be no writing it off, I think when the Repair bill gets Pass 4,500 is when it's Written Off..

Elliott,

·
Registered
182 Posts
There must be a thread that I missed, but anytime an insurance company writes off a vehicle, it is usually at the owners expense regardless who is at fault. Getting it fixed is better because the owner does not take a huge loss... So, congratulations, and hope you didn't get injured yourself.

Roger
Worcester Ma

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Sally, glad your scooter will be fixed soon. Hope you've healed up also.
Ps
How's that grandson doing ? Spoiled I'm sure, or you're not doing what grandmothers are supposed to do. ;)

·
Premium Member
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Model28A, my grandson is doing just great. Saw him 2 weekends ago. Had me in stitches. He comes out of his bedroom minus his trousers(pants) as he had just had a diaper change. He had on a plaid shirt, polka dots diaper cover and blue welly boots (rain boots). He looked so funny as the diaper cover looked like mini speedos and having polka dots all over them, it was such a picture. I laughed until I had tears running down my face.
My son in law said yep does not quite go together does it? I said to Hayden my grandson, why are you wearing boots in the house, where upon he lifted up his leg and said Boots Nanna boots. His Mum my daughter said we just got those second hand a couple of days ago and he has fallen in love with them even though they are a bit too big for him. He puts them on every chance he gets. His Dad took a video of him running around the living room in his get together and I am sure will bring it out on numerous occasions to embarrass him when he is older. He is now 16 months old and still a heartbreaker. Thanks for asking. Sally.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts