Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While checking on one of my future accessories I'm going to get for my Burgman, I stopped by Uni-Go's website and lo-and-behold they must be making money!

They have a completely re-done website!

http://www.uni-go.com

A Brand Spankin New Promotional Video!

http://www.uni-go.com/videos.htm

I don't know what happened to their coffee products, which is kind of a bummer since I wanted to make a coffee room some day. :shock:

The bikes in the video are cruisin' around Christchurch New Zealand, and is very nice! Watching the bikes ride on the wrong side of the road reminded me of a story, which I had written last night, but a big storm rolled through (Translation for the folks in New England: Wicked Big Boomuhs!) and somehow I managed to close the window before I hit the Submit Button... Wasn't too happy about that one.

Anyways, no time to write today, the sun is out, I have to run to the dealer and get robbed while buying a new oil filter for the bike. Then I'm goin' over to see if the local uni-go dealer is open and hopefully they have one in stock to look at. :)

Enjoy!

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Those are some very nice motorcycle trailers but way out of my price league. Can't see spending half of what I paid for my 400 on a trailer. :) One of the instructors when I took the MSF course had a yellow one that matched his bike perfectly. I had to stand back a couple of feet to keep from drooling all over it.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, I got robbed at the dealer for my oil filter (I MUST remember to mail order one next time!)

Then I made a loop around Mt. Monadnock just because it was there, and only 2 hours from the dealer. :D On my way back I found my local Uni-Go dealer...

Appears the address I found on the web goes to a residential house with no signs of any trailers... Maybe they work out of the house. Either way, I didn't get to put my hands on the trailer today.

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Interesting note on the Unigo website ...

Please note that Uni-go NZ Limited is in negotiation with a US buyer.
We have closed our NZ operations at this time. No orders can be taken until the new owners have set up for production.
This may be around June or July.

Orders in the system will be completed and Customer will still have Technical Support available during this time.

Uni-go will be made in the US and will continue to grow strong in the market.

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
I wouldn't bet on it Roy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts