Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all Burg heads! Quick Q.... Does a case of beer (cans) fit in the underseat storage? Pics would be great! Thankie!

·
Administrator
18,703 Posts
Yep, line the trunk with a thick garbage bag, add ice, put cans in ice, go for group ride and when its a long lunch break, offer up some suds to legal age Harley riders. Just drink responsible!

·
Administrator
18,703 Posts
Excellent post, lol. They should advertise that on HARLEY websites. Buy a 2016 Fatboy and get a 2015 Burgman Beer cooler!
Fixed that for ya Mike.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Under seat storage

A 30 pack tucks neatly in the back leaving room for a few groceries. No worries, you are covered.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
I've not tried more than a twelve pack of bottles but, that on top of that had a $5 Hot 'n' Ready pizza. At that moment I knew, life is good!

·
Registered
352 Posts
I was also going to mention that a medium pizza box fits, too! :)

·
Administrator
18,703 Posts
I've not tried more than a twelve pack of bottles but, that on top of that had a $5 Hot 'n' Ready pizza. At that moment I knew, life is good!
Me thinks I'm riding with you. :D

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
I was also going to mention that a medium pizza box fits, too! :)[/QUOTE

I know this is in the 07+ section, but on my 04 I have fit (2) 16" pizza'a plus (2)- 12" pizza's under the seat. With one more 12" in front of me wedged between the seat and the glove box. I don't recommend the 5th pizza, but long story.. Oh yeah, my wife and I were riding 2 up also:D

Here's a humorous storage video on a 650. I think this is where I got the idea I could pick up pizza on my 400.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1nxfxBmoF8

·
Registered
352 Posts
I've never actually picked up a pizza yet on mine. I'm afraid I'd get home and my "toppings" would be "sidings!" :eek: :D

·
Registered
53 Posts
All I know is that anything I put in the right side of the storage above the muffler gets very hot, really hot.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts