Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried Ultra-seal for avoiding flats? Is it available in a small size for bikes?

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Hi Marv, yes...I've used it for years and years in bikes, scooters and cars. My Burgman 400z has it in right now and it sealed a puncture two years ago keeping me safe. It works and has saved my bacon on many occasions. It seals the puncture permanently if the hole is 6mm or under and it is not in the sidewall or on the shoulder of the tyre. Just follow the instruction on the bottle when you buy it and read the instruction leaflet that comes with it to tell you what to do if you pick up and nail or screw. That's crucial. Otherwise the product may not fully work if you don't follow the instructions.

You can buy it in bottles suitable for motorcycles and scooters. Good luck with that.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Regarding Ultra Seal

Hi Marv, yes...I've used it for years and years in bikes, scooters and cars. My Burgman 400z has it in right now and it sealed a puncture two years ago keeping me safe. It works and has saved my bacon on many occasions. It seals the puncture permanently if the hole is 6mm or under and it is not in the sidewall or on the shoulder of the tyre. Just follow the instruction on the bottle when you buy it and read the instruction leaflet that comes with it to tell you what to do if you pick up and nail or screw. That's crucial. Otherwise the product may not fully work if you don't follow the instructions.

You can buy it in bottles suitable for motorcycles and scooters. Good luck with that.
Thank you for your help. I will get some.

Marv

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Marv have you found Ultra-seal for sale here in North America? I thought we get Ride-On here and over the pond they get Ultra-seal. But I have been mistaken before.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Regarding Ultra Seal

Marv have you found Ultra-seal for sale here in North America? I thought we get Ride-On here and over the pond they get Ultra-seal. But I have been mistaken before.
No. it is not available in small bottles here in the USA. I found their website and then their phone and they verified it was not available in small sizes. Kind of dumb. They are cutting out a large market. He didn't mention the company was related to Ride on. I suggested selling it to large dealerships in the US and let them install it for their customers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts