Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel a short tour coming on :)

24 to 27 August 2012 (inclusive).

I am in the formative planning stage leaving my gaff early morning 24 August for a tour involving no motorways and preferably avoiding major roads wherever possible without straying into off road situations. First stop South Wales (near Narbeth) with a very nice B&B to enjoy far too many beers! Then off through Brecons, Path of the Cross and a stop in North Wales (probably if we have a late start) or maybe Lakes if we make good progress. Whizz around Lake District but taking in Hardknotts Pass, Wrynose Way and a few other favourites and then drop down into the Peak District - have not planned the remainder but you get the idea. Oh and no camping, too old for that I like the comfort of a bed after riding all day.

Anyone interested? Not really keen on a big big group but 2 or 3 would be good. No need to ride to my gaff we could synch RVs probably in Wales.

Oh and if you have a VHF radio for bike to bike that would be a small bonus but not mandatory by any means.

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK you UK dullhards!

I will booger off on me tod. :lol:

·
Registered
492 Posts
NormanB said:
OK you UK dullhards!

I will booger off on me tod. :lol:
I hope you have a wonderful time mate lol
I still havent had chance to fix the bike as holidays and another fall have sort of thrown the lot into waiting time :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts