Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

Is there a UK section in this brilliant forum?

I would like to meet some of the Blightly members for a run sometime.

Steve

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Steve,

You posted in the correct place. Any 'locals' interested should respond here. ;)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Brits

Hi Steve. I'm a relatively new member too - although I've had the Burg for a year now. I wanted to know if there was a Brit section on here too. There's you in London, me up in Durham and NormanB on the south coast - don't know of any others. How long have you had your Burg?
Cheers Whistler

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
.............and Mupp in Surrey!

Now then lets find an interesting place equidistant (or thereabouts) and we have an aiming point. :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Ya all

Well here we are dotted all over Blighty. I am sure that if we could start a Usergroup or something then at least we could keep in touch. I am sure that there are a lot of matters and stuff that we would all want to chip in on. I am sure the guys here would be happy for us to do it. I will make a few enquiries. Whaddya think?

I have only owned a 650 Burger for 2 days. Been on here for about a fortnight though to glean info and stuff.

Watch this space

steve

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Steve
There is no need to go to all the trouble of starting a usergroup that is the exact purpose of this section of the forum. All we need is a proposal/venue and date and see if we get any takers!

·
Registered
6 Posts
The Liverpool Connection

Hi, UK Burger buddys Dont forget to drop me a line if we ever have a meet,im up for it. T T F N (TaTa for now)

·
Registered
250 Posts
Me too - I live near Portsmouth (UK).

I've recently discovered that NormanB lives barely 3 miles from me.

It's a small world.

:thumbright: :thumbleft:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
GEMS

anyone going to the kent show 11/12 june?

steve

1 - 10 of 10 Posts