Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just read the latest issue of Bike Mag which contains a 3,000 mile review of the Burgman 650. I am not normally a great fan of Bike journalist views especially on scooters but I think this guy has got it spot on. Defiantly worth a read.

Geoff.

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
Just read the latest issue of Bike Mag which contains a 3,000 mile review of the Burgman 650. I am not normally a great fan of Bike journalist views especially on scooters but I think this guy has got it spot on. Defiantly worth a read.

Geoff.
Teaser: http://issuu.com/tony33/docs/bike_magazine_january_2014_issue_f5e008ef869e81

All issues of Bike magazine can be purchased on theApple Newsstand(including back issues!) if you own an iPad - Android versions are coming soon!

1. Bike January 2014 $0.99

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
I ride mine daily (yes even in rainy Seattle) with a 24 mile (RT) commute. The couple of weeks ago I wanted to visit friends in Portland Oregon, (400 round trip), nothing additional, just get on and went. I like my Burgie so much I sold my Goldwing.

Two years ago when I came back from from my test ride the dealer said "I can tell by your smile you're going to buy it." 24,000 miles later I'm still smiling.

I really do need to get that Iron Butt done next spring.

Brian

1 - 5 of 5 Posts