Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, been on hols so just catching up again.

Just had my first 3000 service. I would normally do this myself, but as it's new and I want to preserve the Suzuki Warranty, I'm kinda forced to use an Approved Suzuki Service Centre to maintain the service record :(

Anyway. Fairly painless - took it to Rex Judd up at Edgeware and had them look at a spongy front brake also.

3000 service, hour and a half of labour, oils and greases, bleed front brake, £96 inc VAT. Fairly reasonable for the service, but the bad news is that is going to come around about three times a year if I want to keep my precious two years Suzy Warranty. Ah well, she looks after me, so I'll look after her. :)

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
mupp wrote
Just had my first 3000 service. I would normally do this myself, but as it's new and I want to preserve the Suzuki Warranty, I'm kinda forced to use an Approved Suzuki Service Centre to maintain the service record

Can't speak for the UK but over here (US) so long as we keep records we can do our own service without voiding the warranty .
You may want to read your fine print. 8)

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
mupp wrote
Although it's really a nice excuse to be lazy as it's a bit cold and bleak at the moment and my garage isn't heated
Well that's just means you will not find the contract till summer :wink:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts