Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Steve,

I was just thinking about you about an hour or so ago. I've been reading a lot of posts and realized I hadn't seen your name mentioned in a while now. Suddenly, here you are.

So, went and did some riding, eh? Yeah, wives will do that to you, man... They can be so cruel sometimes. But, in a loving way.

I hope you get well soon and take care of yourself.

Not going to get a new Burgman?

Joe

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
Steeeeeve! I was thinkin boutcha taday. Dunno why but I was. :wink:

Sigh..."Almost" Maybe we ougtta call you "Allmost Steve." :)

Shoot - you said it - not me - bout any escapades on that "other" Suzuki. Cheese Man - whazzup wit dat!? Man -

Gear up - right. :roll: Dumbnutz. I am glad that the body is still in function albeit a bit further bunged up.

Numb nuts. :D

I would not have done any better Steve. No better at all. Isn't it grand the way the smart females make you feel so - well - "smart?"

If I had a DS350 in my carport I wouldn't be writing this - what would be left of me would be some missing bark and a smudge on a proud florida tall pine.

Maybe you oughta look at putting a 6 speed cassette and some shimano shift levers on that unicycle!

:D peet

hang in there s. :twisted:

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Ouch! Sorry to hear about the abrasions.

I rode to the grocery store yesterday morning in shirt sleeves and loafers (I did wear helmet and gloves). Knew it wasn't right, but the devil made me do it. Fortunately I didn't wipe out... Today I wore full gear including my boots and Draggin' Jeans. It's hard to resist the temptation to dress light in the hotter weather though. Murphy's law - you'll go down when your gear is hanging in the closet...

Heal quickly. And for goodness sake stop giving us object lessons in crashing! :? We got the message - Gear Up!

·
Premium Member
953 Posts
awww Steve, I think I'll invest in Johnson and Johnson cause of you consuming all those bandaids! Keep getting well soon again, and at least feel good about your urging folks to gear up........cause of you I find myself in the good habit of gearing up. Neal

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Steve,

I don't know what to say. I'm speechless. I'm flabbergasted.

I'm not surprised in the least. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts