Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally signed all the papers last night and I am now the official owner of an AN400SK5....a Burgman Type S :).

Last night was in fact the first time that I had seen it in person. They had finshed prepping it about an hour before I arrived. All the places I went to before said they had it in the crate and weren't too interested in me taking a peek. After visiting Suzuki demo days on the weekend, I made my move and I'm really glad I went for the red one (black would have been my second choice).

The dealership said that was the only Type S they would be getting so hopefully I won't be seeing too many on the road--I like being unique :D.

They will be delivering it to my house tonight and it will be sitting in my driveway and garage for the next month or so because my motorcycle lessons don't start until June :(.

I've built a web page with info of different vehicles I've had in my garage and I'm looking forward to documenting my Suzuki ownership (as long as I'm not too busy out enjoying it). I've posted a new thread (in the 400 section) with some pictures I took last night, but in the meantime, here's a picture of my girls riding 3up....

I'm sure glad I found this forum :).

Cheers,
Albert

·
Registered
355 Posts
Congratulations on the S-TYPE and welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Congrats on you new Type S :!:

Stargazer wrote:
The dealership said that was the only Type S they would be getting so hopefully I won't be seeing too many on the road--I like being unique
Dont worry about that, there are so few Burgmans on the road (so far) that ANY burgman stands out in the crowd :)

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Congratulations on the new Burgman 400 Type-S Albert. I'm sure you and your daughters will have a blast riding it. That is ... if the girls ever let you on it. :D

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts

·
Registered
969 Posts
Kids look kinda expectant, Albert. Are they still in line for rides? :D

Good goin', man!

Steve

Gear up!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts