Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two Wheel Touring is an online accessories dealer that specializes in items for riders of touring class scooters, like the Suzuki Burgman. For example, they carry shirts and hats which can be ordered with the Burgman embroidered on it.

I'm not personally affiliated with this business, though I am a friend of the owner, Ian, and he is a member of our local riding group. Ian is a great guy who really loves touring on his maxiscooter and wants others to find what they want to make touring more fun.

Ian is continually working on getting more products for our maxiscooters. You can join his mailing list for updates of new products or just stop by the website from time to time to check it out.

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
It's expensive, but I may eventually order one of the denim shirts with the Burgman image embroidered on it. You can also get a name or slogan on it up to 10 characters in length. BurgmanUSA just fits! Maybe we could work out a deal for BurgmanUSA members???

·
Registered
728 Posts
These pics , if I remember correctly, look exactly like the ones I've had sent to me from Clearview. I remember the scooter in there pictures was taken in the winter. snow all around.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts