Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First ride will be to Salem NH The Stone Henge......riders from the seacoast area will be mmeting up at the inersection of rte 125 and rte 111 ( Kingston,NH ) heading towards Salem. Time: leaving Seacoast area about 11am, then heading to Rte 125 about 11:30am.....

Sunday"s ride will be a ride to the Tilton Factory Outlet's , lunch at the Tilton diner, then shoppign a bit, then a lake ride...meeting at Harley davidson Store on rte 11 in Rochester, at 10:00am.....We can hook up with riders along rte 11/ rte 140 etc...let us know what works for you! Diana

·
Registered
739 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Oh no, just realized that this is going to be mid week, a Tuesday and a Wednesday. I will not be able to get away from work. I used up all my vacation time this summer taking a family trip....I will see what I can do to get some time away though....I doubt it, but I will try!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Two Rides in NH AUGUST 11th and 12th

I am so sorry the rides are this upcoming weekend in AUGUST not Sept!!!! Thank you for noticing the error Diana

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Two Rides in NH AUGUST 11th and 12th

First ride will be to Salem NH The Stone Henge......riders from the seacoast area will be mmeting up at the inersection of rte 125 and rte 111 ( Kingston,NH ) heading towards Salem. Time: leaving Seacoast area about 11am, then heading to Rte 125 about 11:30am.....

Sunday"s ride will be a ride to the Tilton Factory Outlet's , lunch at the Tilton diner, then shoppign a bit, then a lake ride...meeting at Harley davidson Store on rte 11 in Rochester, at 10:00am.....We can hook up with riders along rte 11/ rte 140 etc...let us know what works for you! Diana

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Correction NH ride is August not Sept

THESE RIDES ARE FOR NEXT WEEKEND NOT SEPT!!! SO SORRY
August 11th and August 12th

TWEETYPI58BurgmanUSA Supporter
Posts: 162Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2004 20:45 20Location: ROCHESTER,NH

·
I'm Retired
9,364 Posts
Merged topics and changed the Subject line on the first few to indicate August 11th and 12th, not September.

Good luck on your ride!

Chris

·
Registered
15 Posts
Re: Correction NH ride is August not Sept

TWEETYPI58 said:

Little help, not familer with the area...where is this. I looked on Google maps, but could not get a clear idea. Do we have a landmark or a place we are meeting?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Re: Correction NH ride is August not Sept

TWEETYPI58 said:

riders from the seacoast area will be meeting up at the intersection of rte 125 and rte 111 ( Kingston,NH ) heading towards Salem. Time: leaving Seacoast area about 11am, then heading to Rte 125 about 11:30am.....

Any help, not seeing this clearly on Google maps. Any landmarks or other info place to meet up? I see a "Depot road" on the map...anywhere near here?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I just got home, but we should have info asap........I think my friend will be riding the route to check it out!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Depending on the weather, I may not make it to the Saturday session, but will be there for Sunday

·
Registered
15 Posts
I arrived at the Harley Davidson dealer on Sunday at 9:30am...waited till 11am, no one ever showed up. Left the dealer and went to the gas station, returned to the dealer at 11:15, and then stayed again till 11:30, still no one showed up. Went home after that. Where did everyone go?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts